Monday, April 12, 2010

Any tips and tricks on racking up page views on social networking sites?

Hi there,





I as a common British teenager use bebo ( i have a facebook but I don't need any info on that )





The thing is, my page views are not as high as I want them....does anyone have any ideas that will boost their views or their luv on their page....I've tried having competitions on my quizzes, having good polls...i need something fresh...





ThankYou, check out my page at http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfil... you are a peedo, dont....you will be reported and imprisoned for a loong time)

Any tips and tricks on racking up page views on social networking sites?
You have far too much time on your hands if you're sitting around worrying about how many people are looking at your Profile.





Perhaps you should go outside and enjoy some fresh air.





Maybe hug a tree, save a cat, or meet a girl in person!


No comments:

Post a Comment