Friday, April 16, 2010

What's the best social networking site?

What do you think is the best social networking site you've been to? I like Perfspot although the population are not as astounding as myspace. Friendster is a filipino country, while myspace is like an american territory. Facebook has the most number of elite members in the society?

What's the best social networking site?
Facebook it the best by far. It is secure and easy to find people you know. It is also one of the biggest social networks with people all around the word and nearly every college
Reply:Years ago, I had xanga but it got boring (who wants to write about their day). I thought I would never join a networking site again until....





Two months Ago I joined facebook and was able to reconnect with friends I thought I lose contact with. It has really fun apps you can do with your friends.





It's also very safe and secure which are the bonus.





You also get to join networks so its easy to communicate


No comments:

Post a Comment