Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What's the best social networking program/site, that allows someone to build a network like Myspace?

I would like to know how Tom runs myspace.


I think I would like to know how, and start one of my own.





I tried a lot search engines to search for Build Social Networking.


I tried some sites, like Ning, Kickapps, goingon, and elgg.


Which one or any social networking sites will look like Myspace, and act like myspace?

What's the best social networking program/site, that allows someone to build a network like Myspace?
social networking is a huge growing field. If you want to understand the ins/outs you probably need to talk to some web developers. There are a ton of social networking websites out there these days.





Other ms alts:





Facebook.com


Linked In


No comments:

Post a Comment