Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What kind of talented team do I need to assemble to build a high quality social networking site?

What kind of team do I need to build to build a high quality social networking site such as Myspace??? I see sites that I want to look like mine.... I want category selection like eBay...I a want video software system/management like YouTube... Mostly I want this site to look like YouTube but members can build their pages a little better - like with Myspace...and I want category selection like eBay for posting videos...rating systems...membership management...do I need to hire a whole team of people?...what's the best way to know what to pay without being ripped off....hand picked by me or should I hire someone to hire?????? HELP! Thank YOU!

What kind of talented team do I need to assemble to build a high quality social networking site?
I guess first you have to figure out what kind of software/hardware you are going to use. Freewares..PHP MYsql..Java/ .net(Microsoft) ...


Then hire a senior consultant (an architecht) who is familiar with all these technologies and who can explain what you will need to build that you want to build..


Then hire your team with his help or you can always find somebody to do that for you.


Befor you should start hiring have a clear pictue of what you are going to build..


Lot of time is wasted in requirement gathering if the project in not fully planned and people are hired to code.


Hope this helps..


No comments:

Post a Comment