Friday, April 16, 2010

I need a new social networking site?

Myspace is completely overrun by idiotic "scene" kids who just want to whore their pictures and kids under the age of 15 who just want to be cool.


Facebook is quickly following suit it seems. I just found out today that it was opened up to everybody! And the applications are driving me crazy!


I like being able to keep in touch with my friends and listen to new music and share my pictures and stuff, but is there a different social networking site that I can use without having to deal with young kids and emo ****?

I need a new social networking site?
Teamsugar.com





It's mostly a social networking site for females,but some men use it too....but the men who do are mostly gay lol, just check it out.
Reply:try perfspot

shoe accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment