Monday, April 12, 2010

How do you approach new people on Friendster or other social networking sites?

send them a message and include a note about something you noticed on their profile that you both have in common or that you found interesting about them. If they don't respond leave them alone, or you'll come off as stockerish. I actually met my current boyfriend on facebook by sending him a message as a thank you for joining a club i had made and i included a note about where he had done undergraduate work. I didn't think he would really respond with anything, but he did and we've been together ever since.

How do you approach new people on Friendster or other social networking sites?
Just send them a message saying "Hey, how are you? I saw on your profile that you liked...." If there's something in common there shouldn't be anything wrong.
Reply:I will ask if they would like to be in my network because we like similar things (then give an example)


No comments:

Post a Comment